Title: Design and International Business Development Associate
Location: London (W1D 7AH)
Salary: Package of £20,000 to £30,000 inc. guaranteed bonuses
Founded by Anabela Chan, Anabela Chan Joaillerie is a London-based award-winning fine jewelry brand, the first of its kind to champion laboratory-grown gemstones paired with high-jewelry designs, artisanal craftsmanship, and an ethical sustainability focus. With clients ranging from Beyoncé, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Anne Hathaway and Taylor Swift amongst other global superstars, Anabela Chan’s designs stand at the forefront of designer jewelry.
Following the receipt of several awards and accolades ranging from Vogue Talents, The British Goldsmiths’ Craft and Design Council, the company requires a Design and International Business Development Associate to capitalize on its recent growth and further develop the brands international presence.
Main duties and responsibilities
The successful candidate’s duties and responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Market research and analysis of macro and micro regional trends and design taste internationally
- Direct assistance to the creative director on building customised jewellery collections specific to different geographical regions
- Assistance with establishing new retail sales accounts and partners internationally to grow brand distributions
- Assistance with international sales, selling events and customer services
- Assistance with brand and specialist product training to international retailers and partners
Experience, Skills and Education
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Jewelry design training at BA or MA level with a good understanding of precious metals and gemstones
- Luxury market awareness and experience in the international fine jewelry industry
- Competence in jewelry design skills in 2D and 3D to assist in creating specific market driven collections and adaptations
- Luxury retail, sales and customer service experience
- Fluency in English plus 2 further languages for international development projects (with one language in either Chinese, Russian or Arabic)
Interested candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae with a covering letter detailing relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this vacancy is 14th August 2020.