Job Title: Design & Contracts Manager
Company: BEACON365 Limited
Contract Type: Full Time / Permanent
Package: Up to £45k salary + bonus + company car + benefits
Founded in 1963, our client has over 55 years' experience of specialised service within the air-conditioning, refrigeration and commercial heating industries. Our client currently has offices and workshops in both Middlesbrough and Rotherham and has ambitious plans to grow and expand their business.
To support this growth the company is seeking to appoint an experienced Design and Contracts Manager to join their Senior Team. Within this role the post-holder will be responsible for designing, selling and contracting small to large scale Refrigeration and Airconditioning projects ranging from £2k to £1m in gross value.
Applications are invited from candidates with extensive experience gained within relevant roles in the Refrigeration and Airconditioning installation and maintenance sector.
This is an opportunity to join an established business with ambitious plans for future growth.
In the course of carrying out this role the post holder will:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding and depth of knowledge of the company products and services.
- Fully understand customer needs and requests and identify commercial opportunities and risks.
- Deliver a variety of contracts from £2,000-£1,000,000.00 in gross value.
- Design, sell and contract small to large scale Refrigeration and Airconditioning projects including supermarket systems, blast chillers / freezers, simple c/unit to display cases, water chillers and VRVs and simple Airconditioning systems.
- Agree service arrangements and negotiate commercial terms & conditions with clients.
- Produce and issue professional system designs and competitive quotes to clients.
- Keep detailed records of all system documentation, including site assessments, system designs and specifications and contract terms.
- Update any existing system designs and contracts immediately upon agreement of new terms with client.
- Balance multiple projects at once, ensuring each reaches the client by the agreed deadline.
- Liaise with other company departments to maintain business development and continuously innovate with the aim of achieving profitable outcomes.
- Ensure that all system designs and projects are developed and delivered in compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental standards at all times.
To be successful in this role the post holder will be able to demonstrate:
- A depth of experience within the Refrigeration and Airconditioning sector.
- Ideally holds a nationally recognised qualification in Refrigeration and Airconditioning Systems.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative to achieve agreed deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise and achieve personal work goals and objectives.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Strong mathematical & problem-solving skills.
- Networking skills with the ability to develop strong relationships with colleagues, customers and other third parties.
- Valid Driver's License with the ability to visit client sites within the UK as required.
To apply to our vacancy for a Design & Contracts Manager, please click on Apply to upload your CV and cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.
+ bonus + company car + benefits