Deputy Store Manager
Hours: Part time – 16 hours (2 days out of 7)
Salary: £18,829 - £20,288 per annum (pro rata) / £9.03-£9.73 per hour
Dorothy House Charity Shops are looking for driven, ambitious and determined Deputy Manager to join our fantastic shop in Weston.
Are you creative? Love upcycling? Have a passion for fashion? Commercially Savy? Or love offering amazing customer experience? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
The way we shop is changing with more and more of us looking for alternatives to fast fashion. Right now, Dorothy House Charity Shops are going through a transformation with ambitious plans to become “The No1. Destination on the High Street” and for us to achieve this we need a great talent to become part of the Dorothy House Retail Team.
As a Deputy Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that stock is efficiently sorted and prepared for sale and that all backstage areas are properly organised.
- Ensuring quality and optimum density of stock on display and efficient stock rotation.
- Ensure best use of space, high standards of display and cleanliness/tidiness in all areas. All hanging stock to be steam cleaned.
- Pricing stock in accordance with the Manager’s guidelines and ensuring stock collection/deliveries are managed effectively.
- Ensuring accurate and proper banking and administration as required by Dorothy House.
Our retail shops offer excellent career progression with the opportunity to develop your skills at our Retail Academy where you will learn to grow your retail knowledge and skillset and be part of the successful Dorothy House retail team.
In return, you will receive excellent benefits such as:
A competitive salary with the opportunity to progress.
Generous holiday allowances.
Generous employer contributions to your pension pot.
Access to a welfare programme.
Please read the attached job description for more information and to apply please download the attached application and send through to the recruitment team.
Please see the Dorothy House website for the job description https://www.dorothyhouse.org.uk/about-dorothy-house/jobs/job-vacancies/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions. This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions