Bayis Sheli have an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Manager to join their growing team in London.
Job Title: Deputy Manager (Adult Department)
Salary: £28,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Deputy Manager - About Us:
Bayis Sheli is a professional, warm and friendly residential service for young Jewish adults who have complex needs, learning disabilities and/or physical disabilities, situated in beautiful brand-new purpose-built premises.
Bayis Sheli has an opening for a Deputy Manager.
Deputy Manager - Requirements:
- Experienced in leading / supervising Support Workers within a CQC registered residential / supported living service.
- QCF/ NVQ/ Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent qualification (Required).
- Able to demonstrate an understanding and knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations relating to Residential / Supported Living services.
- An empowering, approachable and resilient leader.
- Able to empower your staff to champion independence and our person-centred approach.
- Able to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- Confident, professional, influential and inspiring in your manner.
- Able to inspire, motivate and build a highly skilled and engaged workforce and demonstrate a strong commitment to nurturing staff potential and developing skills.
- Able to demonstrate a passion and commitment to support and quality
- Able to ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures whilst ensuring standards are met at all times.
- Able to actively promote a culture of high performance.
To submit your CV for this exciting Deputy Manager opportunity, please click 'Apply' today.
Please note that we are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We at Bayis Sheli take our safeguarding responsibilities very seriously.