Deputy Manager - dining pub - up to £27,000
Our client is a lovely dining pub in the centre of Cheltenham, in a truly stunning building with many of its key features still intact.
We are currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to work with alongside the General Manager at this busy site.
As Deputy Manager you will be supporting the Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the pub.
The ideal Deputy Manager will be:
- Passionate about all things food, beer and wine
- A confident decision maker
- Love to look after customers
- Innovative with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience in a similar fresh food environment
- Big personality and fun loving character
- Hands on and can do attitude
As part of the role you will get involved with food tastings and menu development, choosing your own wine and beer line up and the opportunity to negotiate prices with suppliers.
You will be developing and motivating your team, helping to plan and market events.
As part of the package you will be offered:
- Competitive salary plus tips
- 48 hour contract
- Career development
- 33% discount and employee benefit scheme
- Sharesave and pension scheme
- Free food on shift
- Child care vouchers
- Flexibility to move between pubs
This is a great opportunity for a Deputy Manager to join a great pub group.
C&E Recruitment is a specialist hospitality recruitment agency. We have permanent positions available at all levels within the hospitality sector. Should this vacancy not match your skill set please feel free to apply, and we will get in touch should we have other suitable positions available. Please note that if you have not heard back within 7 working days, your application for this role has not been successful, but we may still contact you in relation to alternative positions. All candidates must be able to demonstrate that they hold a relevant and valid work permit or visa to live and work in the UK.
£26,000.00 - £27,000.00 per year