DEPOT CLEANING SUPERVISOR
SALARY - UP TO £35,000
HOURS - 40 HOURS PER WEEK, NIGHTS
LOCATION - WEMBLEY
As a Depot Cleaning Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Allocation of work programs in line with specification requirements amongst the relevant staff.
- Inspections and work check procedures in accordance with the standards
- Completions of inspections/audits and associated paperwork.
- Allocation of materials and equipment to individual operatives or teams.
- Checking and reporting of any defects in cleaning equipment.
- Adherence to company quality control procedures.
- Completing staff performance reviews
- Conducting staff training and ensuring all training requirements are met.
- Report all accidents and near misses an accordance with the company policy
The ideal candidate for the Depot Cleaning Supervisor should possess the following:
- Cleaning Supervisor experience - industrial or commercial
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team Player
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
£35,000.00 - £35,000.00 per year