Deployment & Operations Specialist, Corporate Security - 31893
Work Location: Europe-United Kingdom-London
Description ABOUT US
Welcome to SITA. We are the world's leading air transport IT and communications specialist. Around the world, nearly every passenger flight relies on SITA technology and we work with almost every airport and airline to ensure their operations run smoothly.
Our vision for easy air travel every step of the way, has never been more important. The whole experience of flying is transforming to ensure the safety of passengers in a post-COVID-19 world: from the ability to manage your journey from your mobile phone to ensuring social distancing and automating health checks, we foresee radical changes taking place in airports globally.
The role will involve providing day-to-day system and platform administration and operational support for technical services delivered by the Corporate Security Office. You will translate and align technical business and operational requirements for security-related and core IT infrastructure services into operational procedures and / or automation artefacts. Ensure the integration of the requirements matches that of interacting systems and services both inside SITA and outside in the wider aviation community. Participate in technical delivery of projects at a hands-on level.
Qualifications Key Responsibilities:
- Provides maintenance and support of Corporate Security Office service components, including Linux and Windows servers, VMware, networking (Cisco, Juniper and HPE Aruba), security (Palo Alto and FireEye), and large-scale applications such as the Elastic stack.
- Works with cross-functional, multinational teams in the support and deployment of Corporate Security Office platforms and services, including in public and private cloud environments.
- Implements technical change requests ensuring all system changes follow agreed policy and comply with audit requirements.
- Provides limited maintenance and support of certain applications, such as Nessus, Security Center, Panorama, and AttackIQ.
- Drafts standard operation procedure documents.
- Ensures all risks and issues that affect projects are raised following set processes and actioned appropriately.
- Escalates risks and issues that pose a significant impact to deliverables.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an IT support, system administration or network administration role.
- More importantly, a strong enthusiasm for IT infrastructure technologies, orchestration and automation.
- This role would suit an individual who wants to move into or further their career in an IT infrastructure deployment and administration role.
Job Posting: Aug 6, 2020, 4:15:44 PM
Source : sita capital