Dementia Support Workers @ £10.70 per hour*
Our MiHomecare Team are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our incredible Team of Domiciliary Care/Support Workers to work in
You will be providing support and helping our Service Users that have dementia alongside our Fulfilled lives key workers. You will be supporting with Personal Care, Meal Preparation, providing Companionship and assisting with Medication (as prescribed by their medical professional).
We provide full training for the role. However, some experience in the field is necessary. Followed by shadow shifts arranged with an experienced carer, who is there to help you adjust to your new role within the community. Our dedicated Telephone Support Team are also available to support you the whole time you are out caring for our service users.
Great Staff Benefits:
- Guaranteed Hours worked around work/life balance
- Realistic travelling time included within your working rota
- Free company uniform and all personal protective equipment supplied
- Free Company mobile phone provided, complete with Sat Nav
- Free DBS completed on your behalf
- Staff Incentives – to reward staff for their hard work
- Paid Annual Leave and Holiday Entitlement accrued from day one of employment
- Opportunity to complete Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Career Progression within the company
This is a Full-Time position, working a rolling rota pattern.
Usual morning shift pattern is 7am-3pm and afternoon shift is 3pm-11pm. 4 days one week and 3 days the following week, with every other weekend off.
*The successful candidate must be over the age of 18, and have their own transport*
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.70 per hour*
Bank Holiday Rate is £12 per hour*
25p per mile in between service user appointments
*Client contact time
Please contact Steven on 075411 74713