Job Title: Demand Planner - Sheffield
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
• To analyze sales data provided by both customers & account managers to provide a sales forecast for the Diversified Brands Europe Production Team.
• Maintenance of the forecast system to ensure the forecasts are in line with customers requirements.
• Work with the Senior Demand Planner to improve internal forecasting, liaising with Operations to ensure manageable & sustainable systems are put in place.
• Weekly analysis of EPOS (Electronic point of Sale) trends, exceptional demand & review range change activity.
• The above should be carried out with a full understanding of company inventory levels & the impact of forecasted sales.
• Monitoring service levels, liaising with Planning and Admin to prioritize the production and allocation of stock.
• Production and collation of weekly reports.
• Providing stock and production updates to customers and the sales teams.
• Assist Senior Demand Planner with day to day analysis.
• Any other duties in conjunction with the post at the direction of the Senior Demand Planner.
1. FORMAL EDUCATION:
Minimum A- Level Standard or equivalent.
Preferably Degree level or equivalent.
2. KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
Relevant experience of sales analysis, and forecasting preferably within the Multiple Retail sector. Detailed working knowledge of EPOS (Electronic point of Sale) data analysis.
3. TECHNICAL/SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Computer Literate – Able to use Microsoft packages to a good standard, particularly Excel.
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
Who we are –At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.
We are committed to positively promoting equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. All applicants will be considered for employment on the basis of the job requirements and the individual’s ability and merits in meeting the requirements.