Ashton Under Lyne, Greater Manchester
Our client based in Ashton is looking for a Demand Planner who will take responsibility for the business' Demand Forecast and S&OP process. This is a newly created role with a real opportunity to shape the demand planning process wthin the organisation.
- Prepare end to end demand forecast for multiple sites
- Support the S&OP process including chairing forecast meetings with Conmercial teams to review and agree rolling forecast
- Report on KPIs such as forecast accuracy and drive continuous improvements within the forecast process
- Provide additional reports to Commercial Finance as required
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Demonstrable experience in a demand planning role, ideally with previous experience implementing S&OP
- Strong working knowledge and previous experience of forecasting packages such as TXT/Sofco, Infor, Futurmaster or others
- Excellent Excel and analytical skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Honed organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board.