We have a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional candidate to become part of the success story and join our UK team in our modern office in the heart of Oxford.
As Delivery Experience Manager, you will work as the local representative for our international Last Mile Team, contributing to central projects and building a strong partnership with our delivery service providers (DSP) to ensure our UK and Irish customers experience a market-leading delivery service.
- Boost customer experience through the ongoing improvement of operations and delivery quality in the UK and Irish markets
- Measure, monitor and optimise the delivery service performance to maximise customer satisfaction
- Serve as main day-to-day contact for local DSPs, developing strong, long-term relationships
- Organise and run regular business review meetings with service providers
- Monitor competitors’ delivery standards, to ensure a best-in-class service to zooplus customers
- Scout market innovation to drive superior and/or more cost-effective delivery solutions
- Participate in development of the existing transportation services and coordinate implementation of new services and procedures with DSPs
- Represent Operations within the local country team and support the escalation process on service partner performance
- Build effective working relationship with internal Logistics and Operations stakeholders, developing deep understanding of zooplus’ logistics operations
- Coordinate the exchange between Operations and Sales & Marketing, aligning on logistics capacities in relation to sales activities
- Assist Customer Care with operational service issues and identify potential improvements
Source : zooplus Services Ltd.