Alliance Automotive Group are a leading distributor of light and commercial vehicle parts to the independent aftermarket in France, Germany and the UK. We service independent repairers, body shops, auto centres, fast fit companies and end consumers with parts and equipment through a network of national and regional logistics platforms as well as networks of local distributors comprising our own subsidiaries and independent affiliates.
A position has recently arisen for a Driver, to join our busy team based team. The Delivery Driver will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading vans and providing exceptional customer service to our client base.
- Pack and load products onto vans according to company’s specifications
- Deliver orders to customers on assigned routes
- Maintain ongoing communication with route dispatcher
- Unload goods as per client specifications
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer
- Good, time Keeping
- Flexible when needed
- Full UK Driving Licence
This role description is intended as a summary of the role and is not an exhaustive list of duties, the post holder is expected to undertake any tasks and responsibilities as required and deemed appropriate by the business.