Newspaper Delivery Driver – £280 per week – BS39 Area
NewsTeam Group are currently looking for an Early Morning Newspaper Delivery driver in the above area. Immediate start available.
About the role
This is a permanent, part-time contract - ideal if you’re looking to earn some extra money while leaving time for other commitments during the day.
You will be delivering newspapers to households on a pre-designated route.
To join our team as an early morning delivery driver you need to:
- Be available to work 7 mornings per week between 5am AND 8am
- Own your own car or small van (with reasonable running costs)
- Own a smartphone (android or iPhone)
- Live locally to the area above
Rewards and Benefits
- Delivery drivers are paid drop rates based on the number of deliveries they carry out each morning.
- Career progression is available within the group to supervisory and managerial positions.
- This is an excellent opportunity for early risers wanting to earn some extra money.
We’re a fast growing, nationwide newspaper and magazine delivery company; providing a professional and reliable daily delivery service to approximately 60,000 households throughout the UK.
If you think the job’s for you, apply today!