If you are looking for job security, a rewarding future with great developmental opportunities and growth within our company we are looking for Collection and Delivery Drivers
Responsibilities of being a Delivery Driver at DPD Local-
- Accurately and efficiently making multiple parcel deliveries around the Local area
- Working to time critical deadlines and set Collection times to provide a well-rounded service to all customers.
- Learning, improving and becoming more efficient on set rounds using our technology as a tool to push this success.
We are looking for
- A driven well-mannered person who wants to work hard, be successful and enjoy their work
- Good attitude to work, management and colleagues
- Physically capable person to efficiently deliver and collect goods.
- Checkable work history with a good route knowledge of Norfolk and North Suffolk
- Previous experience as a delivery driver, delivery agent or courier would be beneficial
We operate on a 5 day a week Monday – Friday working week January to October. Due to the requirements of the industry Saturdays and Sundays may be required to work during peak times (November and December).
- Statutory annual holiday applies.
Also for security reasons you will have to have the relevant checks carried out on your history. (Basic CRB).
You will be driving 3.5t vehicle and your license must have held a full UK Driving License for more than 2 years with no have more than 6 points and be 25+ years old for insurance purposes.
Expected start date: 27/7/20
Salary: £18,450.00 to £25,000.00 /year