Newspaper Delivery Driver – £280 per week
Route between Peterborough and Bourne
NewsTeam Group are currently looking for an Early Morning Newspaper Delivery driver in the above area. Immediate start available.
About the role
This is a permanent, part-time contract - ideal if you’re looking to earn some extra money while leaving time for other commitments during the day.
You will be delivering newspapers to households on a pre-designated route.
To join our team as an early morning delivery driver you need to:
- Work Every morning between 4.00am and 8.00am
- Own your own car or small van (with reasonable running costs)
- Own a smartphone (android or iPhone)
- Live locally to the area above
Rewards and Benefits
- Delivery drivers are paid drop rates based on the number of deliveries they carry out each morning.
- Career progression is available within the group to supervisory and managerial positions.
- This is an excellent opportunity for early risers wanting to earn some extra money.
We’re a fast growing, nationwide newspaper and magazine delivery company; providing a professional and reliable daily delivery service to approximately 60,000 households throughout the UK.
If you think the job’s for you, apply today!