RedEye have an exciting opportunity for a Degree Apprentice Software Tester to join their growing team in Cheshire.
Job Title: Degree Apprentice Software Tester X 2
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Do you want to work for a high growth Marketing Technology company in a fast paced, flexible and social culture?
Are you looking to learn from the best, use the latest tech and innovate while getting a top notch degree qualification from MMU?
We are ranked in the top 75 companies to work for in the North-West, we won Hack Manchester two years in a row and we raise over £50k every year for charity.
Degree Apprentice Software Tester – Why start your career in our Development Department?
- We have some of the brightest testers and developers in the North West. That’s why we won Hack Manchester for two consecutive years!
- We’ll encourage you to innovate, get involved in R&D, attend hackathons and network within the industry.
- We use the latest tech and are always looking for new innovations. You’ll be able to join our Slack conversations to collaborate on all your ideas!
- We work within an agile framework, meaning you’ll be exposed to best in class methodology.
- We’re the best at what we do and have some of the largest clients in the UK to prove it. We generated Millions of revenue for our clients last year.
Degree Apprentice Software Tester – The Role:
- Take ownership of testing user stories end to end by creating test charters, exploratory testing, functional, system and regression testing and communicating outcomes to the wider team.
- Work within our Agile team, providing continuous testing to ensure our developers can deliver great code on time, every time.
- Communicate test progress, test results and other relevant information to our Agile team and Lead Tester and contributing at team meetings as part of the Agile process.
- Assist the implementation of test automation.
- Participate in our continuous improvement process and help maintain our great learning environment.
Degree Apprentice Software Tester – You Will:
- Have a passion for tech and want to learn more – this includes the basics not just at the cutting edge.
- Be able to demonstrate your commitment to studying while working.
- Ideally have previous work experience (in any field) to demonstrate key skills for employment.
- Not be afraid to think outside the box and challenge existing processes.
- Innovate, get involved in R&D, attend and support hackathons and network within the - industry.
Degree Apprentice Software Tester – Benefits:
- 33 Days Holiday
- Birthday off
- Career Development via ILM
To submit your CV for this exciting opportunity, please press ‘apply’ today!