This award-winning legal firm is committed to being the best firm to work with. Committed to ensuring its customers achieve their objectives and its staff fulfil their potential.
They have a great opportunity for an experienced Debt Recovery Assistant to join their expanding team at their Leeds office. The successful candidate will be an ambitious individual wanting to be part of a growing team of lawyers working in a supportive environment.
About the Debt Recovery Assistant role:
As a Debt Recovery Assistant, you will be assisting the team in acting for large companies to recover monies due to them from negotiating repayments with the debtor to collection through court proceedings.
Responsibilities will include:
- Communicating by telephone or correspondence with debtors
- Managing repayments where necessary
- Processing incoming instructions
- Processing claims through the firm’s debt collection software (Linetime)
You will have experience in working for a law firm in volume debt recovery with excellent communication skills with experience in speaking with clients and debtors in a confident, assertive and polite manner.
Skills and attributes required:
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to demonstrate a high degree of efficiency
- Demonstrated skill in negotiating and resolving conflicts
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work to tight deadlines to ensure the effective delivery of service & be customer focused
- Strong IT skills in MS Office applications
Our client is committed to assisting its staff to achieve their potential, support is given to attend external training and achieve qualifications in the chosen field.
How to apply for the Debt Recovery Assistant job:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Debt Recovery Assistant job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Competitive salary depending on experience