This role is based in Darlington and will report to the Contact Centre Team Leader and Contact Centre Manager. You will be responsible for the handling of all telephone queries in order to maximise collections for JBW Group. This position will be on a shift pattern 8am to 8pm Monday to Sunday.
- Ensure that incoming telephone calls are answered in a timely manner and that responses are in line with company guidelines and procedures
- Ensure that Debt Recovery responses adhere to all applicable internal and external guidelines
- Where necessary contact customers directly in order to ensure that payments are made or arrangements completed
- Provide feedback for the Contact Centre Team Leader as required on the volume and type of cases being handled
- Ensure that calls are logged using the appropriate systems to maintain accurate records for both the clients and customers
- Negotiate solutions to customer queries that balance their needs with that of JBW Group
Personal qualities, experience and skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven customer service experience is essential
- Previous call centre experience is essential
- Proven debt collection experience is desirable
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and in difficult situations.
- An eye for detail and the ability to spot trends
- Good knowledge of the client debt process, different debt types, Enforcement law and company enforcement process (training provided)