Database Developer : DBA / SQL Server : Perm : Glasgow : To Circa 40k GBP plus bens
Would you like to work in an environment where you can see the benefits your solutions bring? If you?re a SQL Server specialist and interested in a role in an exciting company in central Glasgow, then read on.
Abrecco is working with our Glasgow based client, a flourishing organisation to recruit a skilled Database Developer to join the team. Reporting to the Operations Director and working directly with the business; you will analyse requirements, design, develop and management information (MI) solutions. You will also be tasked with ensuring the database estate is maintained, optimised and remains secure amongst other responsibilities. So if you enjoy a varied role, I want to hear from you now!
What you will be doing
- Work with the business to analyse requirements and reporting needs.
- Writing high performance queries and stored procedures.
- Deploying database changes/migrations
- Contribute to IT projects
- Work closely with the development team to design schemas
What you will bring
- 2 years or more experience in a DBA role
- In depth knowledge of T-SQL
- Extensive Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Some .NET knowledge would also be beneficial (C#, ASP.NET etc.)
This is a challenging and varied opportunity within a well established professional organisation who can offer a basic salary to circa £40k + benefits dependant on experience although there may be some flexibility for exceptional candidates. Apply with your latest CV for immediate consideration or call Colm Glackin on 01312267331 to find out more.