Gi Group Doncaster are currently recruiting for Data and Document Sorting Operatives on behalf of a well-established and expanding Financial Service provider on the outskirts of Rotherham.
The role will initially be an ongoing temporary role; however there may be permanent opportunities for the right candidate and genuine opportunities for progression if offered a permanent contract.
Night shift - Working Sunday 7pm until work is finished and Monday to Thursday 10:30pm to 6am
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Taking deliveries of financial information from couriers
- Ensuring documents are filled in correctly and amounts equal up properly.
- Operating scanning machinery
- Opening, sorting and counting letters
- The right candidate will have a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Able to work quickly in a fast paced and reactive environment
- This role does include some heavy lifting and will be required to stand up for long periods of time
- Previous experience within a production or office environment is desirable but not essential.
Due to the nature of the business, candidates will be expected to pass a credit check and criminal convictions check (DBS) before starting work. You may also be required to take a typing test.
If interested; please apply via the advert.
For more information; please call Gi Group Doncaster 01302 730333 and ask for Jess or email your CV to Jessica-Kate.Patterson @ g i g r o u p . c o m.