Data Services Administrator, SQL, Big Data, Microsoft Applications, Business Intelligence, London
Data Services Administrator/Business Intelligence Analyst required to work for a Global Professional Services Business based in Central London.
You will be fairly experienced in SQL and will have a data/Business Intelligence background.
More details are available about the role itself but here is what would be required for the role:
- Experience with SQL Management Studio in SQL Server SQL Server 2014 and onwards
- Experience in Applying Fixes on SQL Production Servers
- Experience in IT industry with an in-depth knowledge of application support.
- Experience with Windows Patching on Servers
- Technical knowledge of key IT applications and systems including:Business Applications (IManage 9.3 Server, DMS Client 9.3.1 and 9.3.5 application) - nice to have
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016
- Experience of Windows Server 2010 and 2012 R2 technologies
- Experience to monitor SCOM tool and understand the errors and results
- Proven track record of managing extensive SQL server implementations
- Good communicator with experience in communication, both written and verbal, to all levels of the firm
- Displays enthusiasm, accountability, commitment and sense of purpose in interactions with others
- Has the knowledge and ability to move the SQL platform forward
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.