Data Scientist / Data Engineer - up to £50k - Nottingham
My client - a specialist supplier to the energy sector, based in Nottingham - are launching a cutting edge comprehensive software suite to revolutionise their sector.
They're seeking a proven Data Scientist with appreciation of quantitative data to join a team of developers in making this possible!
As a Data Scientist you'll...
...play a key part in understanding a plethora of data types and sources to recommend development direction.
As well as a statistical background, you'll understand how data modelling works (different mathematical, statistical and machine learning methods) and will be comfortable writing algorithms and other hands on technical work.
You'll likely have a solid understanding of Python programming as well as databases (SQL, mySQL, NoSQL).
You may also have some development experience in C#, C++ or Java.
This role would be a perfect step forward for a proven Data Scientist interested in creating cutting edge solutions for clean, sustainable and optimised energy production.
- Proven Data Scientist / Data Engineer
- Hands on programming in Python and Database use / querying skills (SQL or similar)
- Ideally a background in non-linear quantitative data
- Understanding of different mathematical, statistical and machine learning methods
- Comfortable writing algorithms
- Genuine interest in data engineering to push forward meaningful change within a project
Please click "apply now" to find out more!