Data Analyst / Analytics Consultant – AI / Machine Learning
Data Analyst / Analytics Consultant with strong experience in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies required to join a growing team of high-calibre analytics professionals within world class Data & Analytics team.
- A university degree with a minimum of a 2:1 (or equivalent), and ideally a Masters or a PhD
- Experience in building AI and Machine learning models – Natural Language Processing (NLP), Natural Language Generation (NLG), Deep Learning (Voice and Image recognition) and Neural Networks.
- Experience in building models in R, C++, Java or Python programming languages and libraries.
- Strong communication, presentation and business and technical writing skills.
- Any experience of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) an advantage
- A background in large Consulting or Finance
- Experience in multiple tools/language/frameworks within the Big Data & cloud ecosystem (Hadoop, MongoDB, Neo4j, Spark, Hive, Hbase, Cassandra, etc.)
- Experience in any of the following: IBM Watson platform (Conversation & Text to speech), Azure Machine Learning or Google Cloud Machine Learning, etc would be ideal.
Key words: Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Natural Language Generation (NLG), Deep Learning (Voice and Image recognition), Neural Networks, Big Data, Data Science, Analytics, Data Quality, Data Mining, Robotics, RPA, Automation, etc.
You will help with designing Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning solutions, undertaking proof-of-concepts, and implementing these solutions to help clients to compete effectively in this dynamic environment.
Excellent prospects for career development and progression within a thriving and successful world class consultancy.
Bonus + Bens