Data Scientist - Sports - £85,000 - £100,000
One of the most prestigious names in sports are looking for a passionate Data Scientist with advanced skills in Machine Learning, Python, SQL and R Programming. You will have a passion for algorithm development and machine learning and will become part of one of the most innovative and forward-thinking data and product teams in this exciting industry. As a data scientist with demonstrable experience (MSc / PhD), you'll be joining a brand-new team which already has investment from the top down. The company are several hundred strong and the plan is to grow internationally this year: due to the nature of the industry you'll be required to use data science to develop complex algorithms for vast data models and different approaches to their customer base in each region.
- To be a key part of this new data science team
- To build complex models and tailored algorithms to generate insight, pattern recognition and predictive behaviour
- To develop unique data initiatives and be a subject matter for the team
- To run analytical experiments and evaluate various models and approaches for scalability
- To research and develop data models and algorithms
- Work with engineering and development teams to devise solutions
- To work and devise innovative NLP projects
- To maintain a forward thinking approach to new technologies and adapt accordingly
- Msc or PhD in Mathematics, Machine Learning, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics or Engineering
- Demonstrable experience in a Machine Learning / Data Science role
- Experience of applying advanced statistical models and ML algorithms for complex problem solving
- Excellent data manipulation and machine learning skills
- An interest to be involved in new product development
- Preferably experience with relevant tools; they are agnostic and open minded and will adapt to your preferred tool
- Passionate about detail and solving problems - inquisitive nature
- A desire to drive and learn new technologies
- Ready to take on any challenge - supervised or unsupervised
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here: Sphere, Meet The Consultants
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£85,000.00 - £100,000.00 per year