What you’ll be doing...
As a Data Reporting Analyst you will utilise your ability to collect and process data for measurement of business performance, and support accounting operations/business decision making.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Translating strategic priorities into data requirements
- Preparing financial data for operational and analytical use
- Pulling, cleansing, structuring and integrating data from internal Finance and CRM systems, alongside other upstream sources (such as Billing systems and project management tools)
- Delivering data sets and aggregations to support month end closing analysis, external and internal reporting requirements
- Developing predictive modelling techniques for the revenue accounting, analysis and sales forecasting processes
- Developing standard reports and templates
- Developing re-usable models to analyse business performance and automate commentaries
- Consolidating data for analytical applications
- Documenting requirements and business processes
- Improving and simplify data reconciliation between different tools
- Supporting financial digitalization initiatives, with involvement in selecting, assessing, implementing and maintaining modern financial tools and systems
- Supporting process improvement, including process centralization, streamlining and automation projects
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have...
- Experience of working in the Finance & Accounting department of a large organization
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL and Excel
- Experience in using Data Visualisation tools like Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and MS Access
- Ability to manipulate large data sets
- A University degree in arelated subject, or equivalent work experience
Even betterif youhave...
Even betterif youhave...
- Advanced level T-SQL and Excel skills
- Experience in applying predictive/prescriptive analytics to financial data sets
- An accounting qualification, such as ACCA or CIMA
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.