Data Product Owner & Support London
3 - 6 month Contract / Contract to Perm / Perm c. £500 per day
Great opportunity for experienced Data Owner to work in newly transitioned business and establish brand new platform for growth
As Data Owner you will drive significant and rapid change in the business, specifically in Master Data Management and Governance ( data security / GDPR / ISO27001 ). You will be responsible for delivering a major programme of change to provide the necessary data driven analytics in the business and participate in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas. Responsibilities include:
- coordinating data cleansing activities identified through data migration workshops
- identifying / managing opportunities for data cleansing pre / post ERP implementation
- defining data migration plan in line with NetSuite recommended strategy
- ensuring data migration templates are populated with complete, correct and consistent data
- coordinating upload of data to NetSuite via data migration templates
- developing data validation processes for data migration to test / production environments
- coordinating issue resolutions between NetSuite, data third party vendor and parent company
- mapping files identified through data migration workshops
- master data management decision making throughout the project
Our client is a market leading provider of HR business solutions, consultancy and payroll services using HR Technology and Outsourcing Best Practice to support their clients.
As Data Owner you will have a successful track record in data control, management, transition and storage with a blend of operational and commercial skills, and a rigorous approach to coordinating and delivering data transformation. You will have:
- experience managing data within NetSuite and Microsoft Azure Data Lake
- some knowledge of data management within ServiceNow
- project management skills to deliver IT projects in ERP / Data analytics
If you wish to be considered for the role of Data Owner, please forward your CV quoting reference 293172.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: data owner data security NetSuite data migration ERP consultant manager project management jobs data servicenow jobs azure data lake netsuite jobs london
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Any data processed will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be not be retained by ThreePeople for a period longer than 6 months.
£500.00 - £500.00 /per day