This role is required by leading non-profit organisation, based in Stratford, London. You will join an established Data team, responsible for delivering the overarching data design to realise a single version of truth for the organisations reporting functions.
The work will be varied and you will have responsibility for Design of the shared data solution for all business units. This will include producing conceptual and logical data models and writing data definitions to enable delivery of the conformed data assets.
They are predominantly a Microsoft house, however, this role will not be focused a particular technology platform. You will need to be passionate about data and will ikely have a background working as a Business Analyst along with experience as a subject matter expert on all things Data, across a range of technology projects.
Some key requirements:-
- Strong experience of Data Modelling (contextual, conceptual and logical data models)
- Data Design, using Kimball approach/method
- Skilled at producing contextual, conceptual and logical data models
- Good knowledge of industry data frameworks, methods and standards
- Experience running workshops and delivering output including process diagrams, high level requirements, user stories and documentation to support requirements.
- Previous experience working with different methodologies, Waterfall & Agile
- Experience working closely with Data Architects, BI teams and other key operational stakeholders to understand the wider business objectives and how quality data solutions can make a positive impact
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business with a great working environment and a big focus on work life balance. They are consistently ranked in the top 30 companies to work for in the UK.
Please send an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Employee Events
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
£55,000.00 - £65,000.00 per year