Brighton College has an opportunity for a Data Manager to join the team on a full time, permanent basis for 42 weeks of the year. In return you will receive a competitive salary of £23,885 - £27,423 per annum.
About our Data Manager Role
Applicants are invited for a Data Manager to support the College’s focus on exceptional pupil progress and achievement in both academic and co-curricular areas.
The Data Manager will provide data and administrative support for strategic decisions, effective development and management of pupil data and reporting systems.
Main responsibilities as our Data Manager will include:
- To design and manage coherent and accessible systems for academic information
- To manage the assessment and reporting deadlines, monitor and evaluate staff input and to report any problems
- To provide regular and timely academic data reports that interpret pupil information in a format that is easily accessible.
- To deliver tailored solutions and evaluations of pupil data to Senior Managers on request.
- To liaise regularly with the Director of ICT to ensure the use of ISAMS is maximised to develop pupil achievement.
- To be available in the weeks of exam results to provide accurate data and evaluations for the
- Heads of Department to use in their exam reports and development planning
What we’re looking for in our Data Manager
- Confident and able to use their initiative to work independently
- Degree level education to at least 2:1 standard, or equivalent
- Excellent numeracy and problem solving skills.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Data Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Closing date for applications: Midday on 7th May 2019
Interviews will take place on 10th May 2019
Brighton College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the DBS.