Full Time, Permanent
Package: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum + annual company bonus + pension scheme
Working: Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
Location: Winnersh Triangle, Berkshire (RG41 5TP)
We are looking for a Data Executive to maintain our Outlet database. The role will be working in a small team and be responsible for managing and processing data within our Outlet database. The person will have excellent attention to detail and communication skills. Previous data experience is beneficial, but not essential as training can be provided.
You will be responsible for:
- Day to day maintaining of reference data, which would include taking data from multiple sources, reviewing it and updating as required using MDS based on set criteria and structured guidance
- Carrying out regular data maintenance on existing data to check for reference data anomalies to ensure data integrity
- Using 3rd party systems to validate and maintain data on a scheduled basis
- Preparing and managing data on request for use on internal data projects
- Collaborating with the data team and client data teams to discuss any data problems that may arise and consult to provide potential solutions
- Troubleshooting data-related problems and suggesting maintenance or modifications as required
- Researching into market and competitor information and communication through a digital bulletin
You will have:
The person will be a detail-oriented individual who is logical and calm under pressure. They will be great at communicating with others but have an enthusiasm for working with data. The person must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in working with large data sets
- Excellent organisational skills
- Use of Microsoft Data Services and Power BI an advantage, but not essential
- An individual with a passion for growth and development, prepared to join a business at the point of inception to drive growth and clear point of difference for the UK group.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel-advanced, Access, Word etc.)
- Logical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work flexibly and respond to changing business needs
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance & success are really rewarded
The Advantage Smollan Group is the first and only global provider of innovative outsourced sales and marketing solutions, allowing us to leverage best practices, capabilities, and technologies to offer highly effective and consistent international representation to clients.
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today.
+ company bonus + onsite parking + pension scheme