Mon - Fri
Responsible for delivering excellent customer services levels and ensure that enquires from customer, partners and service providers are dealt with in an effective and efficient way.
* Ensure that customer enquiries are resolved as quickly as possible to the customer's satisfaction liaising via the appropriate channels
* Liaise with partners in a professional and efficient manner within agreed time frames.
* Isolate damaged, incorrectly labelled and misrouted items and report to the appropriate individual.
* Ensure all allocated reports and activities are completed in accordance with company International procedure.
* Support and assist colleagues to achieve agreed goals
* Carry out any additional duties as requested by line manager.
* At all times, comply with company policies and procedures.
* Book in shipments for deliveries.
* Arrange returns for undeliverable shipments
* Track and manage shipments
* Complete a pro-active report to ensure shipments are delivered
* Understand the process of import shipments
Experience is not required as training is provided, must have good computer skills with Microsoft applications such as word, Excel.
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour