ClarusONE Sourcing Services, LLP, provides strategic generic pharmaceutical services for both Walmart Stores, Inc. and McKesson Corporation.
This is a natural next step for the companies, which have more than two decades of history working together to improve the quality and lower the cost of pharmaceutical care to patients.
This new partnership will leverage McKesson’s demonstrated strength and expertise in global pharmaceutical sourcing in conjunction with Walmart’s strength and commitment to delivering leading health and wellness services to their customers.
As part of this arrangement, McKesson and Walmart have established this organisation in London to provide strategic sourcing services for both companies.
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: London, United Kingdom
The Data Analyst will support, manage and deliver reporting, analytics and insight that enable a wide range of strategic business decision processes. They will support all areas of the business in driving business growth, reducing waste and supporting automation though the use of appropriate data.
This role will work in collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders to provide data expertise and support the ongoing demand for new or enhanced data sets.
- Leverage visualisation tools and technology resources to plan, evaluate and execute strategic initiatives; design, build and support data solutions and dashboards conducive for business insights, reporting and analytics
- Lead the development of dashboards and reports that compile, analyse, and report on data using multiple technologies (SQL, Tableau, etc); gather requirements and modelling criteria leveraging agile methodology
- Apply various analytical techniques (i.e. mathematical models and/or statistical techniques) to support business growth
- Leverage analytics and dashboards to create effective supplier-facing and internal communication materials
- Assist in the development of team, departmental, and organisation metrics to analyse business performance and identify areas of opportunity
- Be an advocate and champion of the ClarusONE data and information assets
- Use supporting data to address key questions and concerns; partner with internal clients to identify and measure opportunities for relationship with Clarus
- Support the development of metrics needed to accurately manage performance
- Analyse opportunities for Clarus to expand product sales, services, and sourcing strategies while examining market channels and exploring innovative business opportunities
- Manage the compilation, analysis, and reporting of data to forecast trends, apply various analytical techniques (i.e. mathematical models and/or statistical techniques) to support supplier and cost optimisation.
- Analyse purchasing trends and generic launch conversions to provide clear internal guidance with product conversion strategies
- Evaluate business performance and analyse impact to market share ensure Clarus ability to exceed targets
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, partners and internal clients
- Manage delivery and support objectives of the ClarusONE
- Leverage strong analytical capabilities, problem solving skills to make recommendations based on data
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly identify solutions to complex problem
- Present ideas and recommendation to various level in the organisation
- Collaborate with all team members to problem solve and create solution
(The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties.)
- Bachelor Degree level or above
- Strong level and experience in data query language/tools (e.g. SQL, Alteryx). Direct experience of Alteryx would be preferable.
- Experience with visualisation tools such as Tableau, Qliview, SAS, Business Objects & Power BI. Direct experience of Tableau would be preferable.
- Experience with database technologies and concepts (Snowflake, Oracle, Teradata, SAP HANA, DB2, PostGres, SQL Server)
- Expertise of data design and analysing data requirements
- Strong experience of Excel with skills in V-lookups, pivot tables, reporting and macro programming
- Experience with data performance optimisation
- Experience of Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical business