Data Engineer – Harrogate – SSAS, SSIS, SQL
Fantastic opportunity for a talented Date Engineer to join a growing specialist solution provider in Harrogate to help deliver data migration and warehousing solutions.
The ideal candidate will have strong Microsoft Visual Studio experience along with data warehousing tools.
- Responsible for data acquisition strategies
- Accountable for batch management
- Responsible for continuous improvement
- Accountable for data integration management
- Responsible for Technical Design
- Microsoft Data Warehouse toolset experience (SSAS/SSIS)
- Experience writing SQL queries and procedures
- Experience implementing data migration, integration and modelling solutions
- Experience creating and maintaining error trapping and handling jobs
- Experience loading and storing semi-structured data.
- Ideally, a Degree in Computer Science.
Along with an excellent salary, there is also a strong benefits package including a healthy number of holidays, life cover, regular company social events and much more…
To be considered for the above position, please apply to this with an up-to-date copy of your CV including salary expectations and availability.
Referrals are both welcome and rewarded!