Data Compliance Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Protection professional to join a leading FinTech and financial services company. They are seeking a Data Compliance Manager to drive their global approach to data protection.
The role involves advising and drafting data protection policies and procedures, ensuring that the business is GDPR compliant, auditing current data protection policies and procedures and developing controls to mitigate risks of data breaches. You will liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure policies and procedures are being followed on a global scale.
- Advise and draft data protection policies and procedures
- Ensure DPIA's and Privacy Risk Assessments are completed
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Carry out audits of current data protection policies and procedures
Main skills required:
- Experienced in Data Protection (Data Protection Act 2018 and PECR)
- Knowledge of GDPR
I am keen to hear from you if you have the right skills and experience, so apply now to learn more about this opportunity!
Please note: If you don't hear from us within 14 days consider your application unsuccessful