RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
We are looking for a Data Analytics & IT Internal Audit Manager who is a highly motivated team player and capable of carving out their own role in a dynamic fast paced environment.
Internal Audit provides independent and objective assurance to the Audit Committee, Group Board and Business Unit Management over the adequacy and effectiveness of risk management, controls and governance processes across the group. This role will be focused on developing Internal Audit’s Data Analytics capability as well as supporting audits of the rapidly evolving IT environment across the group which is undergoing a major strategic transformation.
- Develop and embed data analytics capability in commercial and IT audits under the guidance of the Head of Audit
- Lead integrated audits involving financial, technical and data analytics components
- Plan and execute reviews of IT programmes and projects of strategic importance to the group
- Participate in business projects or ad hoc assignments (e.g. self-assessment programmes and investigations etc), contributing data analytics expertise together with analytical and investigative skills
- Conduct interviews, review documents, carry out detailed testing, compose summary memos and prepare working papers
- Communicate or assist in communicating the results of audit findings via written reports and oral presentations to senior management and work collaboratively with management to identify actions needed
- Ensure timely follow up of audit action plans, accurate tracking of status and escalation of delays to significant actions
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in the organisation at a global level
- Continually identify opportunities to improve audit process effectiveness and efficiency, in line with stakeholder requirements and internal audit good practice
- Keep abreast of emerging technology trends and threats.
- A proven history of adding value to both audit and the business through the use of data analytics.
- Capable of building strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure audit work is relevant, commercial and risk focused
- Solid understanding of risk management and well developed commercial awareness and communication style
- Ability to translate technology risks into a business impact
- Willing to travel internationally for up to 30% of the time
- A bachelor's degree, ideally in computer science or equivalent
- CISA/CISM/CGEIT qualified
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in Data Analytics, IT Audit or Information Risk Management within a FTSE 100 company or Big 4 consulting firm
- Familiarity with Data Analytics platforms (ACL)
- Experience with ERP platforms (SAP and / or JD Edwards)
- Familiarity with standard control frameworks (e.g. COSO, COBIT).
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!