Salt are partnered with an amazing FinTech business who have been ranked in Tech Track's top 50 fastest growing business' in the UK. They are now looking to hire a Data Analyst to help drive analysis and reporting within one of their Product teams. They're a business that can offer great development, working environment and benefits!
As a Data Analyst you'll be working very closely with the Product Manager to help develop the products by offering deep insights into existing and new features. You'll be working with data from numerous different sources, help to manipulate that data and present back your findings to your team.
· Understand requirements from the business on reporting needs and helping to establish KPI's
· Interpret the data from primary and secondary sources, analysis the data and provide suitable reporting via dashboards
· Present finding back to stakeholders in the business
· Help to develop the data structures and maintain the databases
What experience they're looking for:
· 3 years' + experience as working as a Data Analyst
· Ideally worked in a FinTech or Product focused startup business
· Very strong SQL skills
· Strong Excel skills
· Experience with reporting / dashboard technologies such as Tableau, Google Studio or Looker
· Bsc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Economics
In their benefits package they include a flexible working environment, great pension scheme and healthcare benefits. Plus an amazing new state of the art office! (When people are able to go there)…
If you think this opportunity sounds of interest and you're looking for your next role, please do apply and we look forward to speaking with you.
40,000.00 - 40,000.00 per year