- 25 Days Holiday
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Benefits Portal
- Share Save Scheme
We’re looking for a Data Analyst to join the team at MASS to scope and deliver decision support solutions for business change. You will work with stakeholders, end-users, data asset stewards, process owners and Business Analysts to deliver data visualisation, analytics (descriptive, predictive and prescriptive), data quality, master data management and system integration projects.
• Collect data: Identify and catalogue information sources and information owners.
• Value data: Map data to business outcomes, process and associated systems.
• Connect data: Build ETL and other data integration solutions.
• Analyse data: Apply data analysis techniques to create new business insights.
• Visualise data: Design and implement reports and dashboards.
• Write software: Build supporting software to underpin data and analytics projects.
Mandatory Skill Requirements
• SQL query skills (Microsoft SQL Server, PL/SQL).
• Visual Studio (ETL Packages).
• Data analysis methods (e.g. mining, modelling, classification, regression, clustering, optimisation, simulation, and prediction).
• Agile delivery methods.
• Process Management & Mapping.
• Software Development (C#, web technologies).
Desirable Skill Requirements
• Project Management.
• Asset Management.
• Business Analysis.
• Supply Chain Management.
• Risk Management.
• Enterprise Architecture.
• IFS EOI (Business Modeller, BI Modeller, Meta and Execution Engine).
Other desirable skills
• Stakeholder Engagement and Management
• People management.
MASS is an equal opportunities employer.