CMS has worked with some of the biggest brands in international retail and finance to manage their cash across a range of sites including ATMs, travel money stores, cash centres, vaults, financial institutions and retailers. As FinTech and payment technology advances, successfully managing the movement of physical cash becomes even more critical using data analysis and industry knowledge.
- Undertaking analysis to help answer client queries and help them improve their internal operation
- Run and check daily processes to aid with the operations of the business - many of these processes are numerically- or logically-orientated and require diligence and attention to detail
- Work with the team to improve current processes
Desired skills, experience and personal qualities:
You will have:
- Strong computer abilities, including use of Microsoft Office and have a range of ICT skills
- Good communication skills (communicating over the telephone, face to face and in written text)
- Good time management and time keeping skills
- Commitment to complete training
Be able to:
- Work as part of a team and understanding others
- Work on your own initiative
- Prioritise your workload and meet deadlines
- Understand and respect our customer’s needs and deal with sensitive information
- Hardworking, enthusiastic and dedicated
- Organised and rigorous
- Enjoy helping and talking to people
- Self-motivated, ambitious & confident, driven to succeed
- A positive, professional attitude
- A passion for logical or numerical reasoning with an A or above in Maths GCSE
- A-Levels in ICT/Business/Computing
- Or an Apprenticeship in a similar subject (this must be at least the level below the planned programme)
- Or an International Baccalaureate at level 3 in ICT
This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast growing and exciting organisation with career development.
Opportunity to travel following the completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.