Data Administrator - Property
£28000 - £32000 salary pro rata
Houghton le Spring
6 month contract
Randstad are delighted to be working alongside a national organisation and one of the largest property owners in the UK. They are recruiting for a Data Administrator to join their team, responsible for ensuring all property data is complete and accurate.
- Maintaining complete and accurate management data and project records
- Provide project administration in support of key data initiatives
- Working closely with Senior Facilities Managers, identifying data gaps and errors and improvements
- Actively engage with managers to close data gaps to ensure any planned activity remains on track.
- Working in conjunction with the wider team to resolve data queries and inconsistencies, highlighting issues with data control processes
- Assisting in any internal or external audit activity in relation to data records
- Acting as an ambassador of a data-driven function and helping drive a culture that promotes the highest quality of data
- Previous experience within a data-led role
- Knowledge of real estate or property would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of Excel, customer management systems e.g. Compass and reporting software e.g. PowerBI
For more information about this role, please apply with your CV today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Employee Events
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
£28,000.00 - £32,000.00 per year