Associate Recruitment Consultant | Danish Speaking | Graduates or previous Sales Experience | London
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Parallel continually invests in your personal and professional development and from Day 1 every Consultant benefits from;
- An in-house Learning & Development Manager
- A multi-tiered, Unparalleled Development Programme, for the duration of your career, which includes; 1-2-1 Desk Coaching, Buddying with Top Billers, Classroom Training, Team Activities, Shadowing, Research, Project Work and Delivering Presentations etc.
- The no 1 CRM tool a suite of the top technology in the recruitment sector
- Access to global Tech Conferences, client events, as well as external & internal training on best practice, emerging technologies and new ways of working
- A Rapid and clear path for career progression; 4 years is a realistic time-scale to be promoted from Associate Consultant to Director in our business
- Our London HQ is within a 1-mile radius of 10 of the Top 20 places for Young Professionals to live in the whole of the UK, and if you live in any of them and work here, you'll avoid the dreaded tube commute into Central London
- The opportunity to travel the globe. Consultants in our business visited clients in 16 different countries in 2017 as we expanded our global footprint. Additionally, we took our entire company to party in Ibiza and we opened our New York office (Berlin and Amsterdam offices to follow).
- You'll be joining a diverse, multi-cultural, highly sociable, bunch of friendly and respectful colleagues. We hire based on our values; Entrepreneurial, Collaborative, Transparent and Innovative.
We're looking to hire people with the capability to become future leaders for Parallel, as our business continues to expand its global reach (two Directors who joined as Recruitment Consultants four years ago have recently left London to open our New York office).
We've built a real culture of success at Parallel. Our Senior & Principal Consultants lead from the front, billing £30,000 - £50,000 per month and we have a proven track record of taking those new to recruitment and making them exceptional billers and, making exceptional billers, million-pound billers.
We'll take the time to get to know you and use your core strengths to build your business and we'll also learn about your development areas and use our bespoke, Unparalleled training plan to enhance and hone your capabilities. All we need from you is the desire, dedication work-ethic and commitment to succeed.
THE PACKAGE & PERKS
- Excellent basic salary & commission structure;
- Year 1 realistic earnings of £35,000 - £40,000
- Year 2 realistic earnings of £40,000 - £60,000
- Year 3 realistic earnings of £60,000 - £100,000+
- Weekly and monthly late-start and early-finish targets
- Monthly shopping trips to Selfridges
- Quarterly Lunch & Team Brunch Clubs (Michelin Star destinations, day at the races)
- Company Holidays (Amsterdam, Ibiza) & Annual Global Trips (Las Vegas, Miami, Hong Kong, Cuba, Cape Town)
- Beer Fridge, Friday Beers and regular team nights out (Pub Quiz, Bowling, Corporate Team building events)
- Free fruit, Free Gym membership and access to a range of Corporate Challenges & Team Sports (e.g. Tough Mudder, 5-a-side, Netball)
Follow us on Insta @parallelconsultingintl
Find us on Facebook http://bit.ly/ParallelConsulting
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.