The Team Leader is responsible for theorganisation of staff and operations within the production department.Responsibilities and duties include:
• Planning and scheduling of productionactivities in line with customer requirements
• Maintaining efficient production toensure consistent productivity
• Planning and assigning work to the productionworkforce
• Providing KPI’s and reports on productionperformance
• Focus upon site customer satisfactionagainst delivery to due date.
• Continuously initiating and deliveringimprovements on efficiency, quality cost and productivity
• Increasing efficiency and reducing wasteusing 5S and LEAN manufacturing techniques
• Focus & ownership upon drivingspecific production related Cost Out initiatives
• Support and lead RIE’s within owncapability
• Maintaining product quality standards toensure quality is consistent across product lines and staff
• Applying knowledge of production methods,equipment, and capability of workers
• Solving day-to-day problems by liaisingwith staff on scheduling issues
• Support Technician development througheffective training schemes & development plans to enable effectivedepartmental succession and employeeprogression.
• Be responsible for training within ownworkgroup to enable suitable versatility and absence cover.
• The review & assessment of JSA’s(Risk Assessment)
• Maintain Calibration schedules andconsumable item due dates
• Implement and maintain 5’s standards forarea of responsibility
• Maintain a safe and efficient workingenvironment for all staff
• Generate and monitor Interserve and ATSrequests
• Ordermaterial and tools within Cost constraints.
• Maintain Kronos for area ofresponsibility
• Maintain training logs and supporttraining as required.• Close out NCR’s as required.
• Suitable technical qualification
• Good communication and motivationalskills
• Desire to co-ordinate and manage a teamof people
• Good organisational skills - able toprioritise
• Ability to meet deadlines• Experience of LEAN techniques (JIT, Kaizen,Kan Ban, 5S etc.)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.Manufacturing & OperationsEurope, Middle East, AfricaGreat Britain Northern Ireland-HAM-TitchfieldAER FMC Fuel Motion Control SystemsTeam Leader/SupervisorFull-timeNoNo