This exciting tech company is looking for a customer support agent to work in the London office. The role involves being able to answer customer's questions on their platform and diagnose and troubleshoot issues while escalating tickets to the relevant departments.
They are specialists in live streaming and have recently acquired a video-on-demand specialist. This is a good opportunity to get in on the ground floor, be the voice of the customer, and help shape the combined platform. You will be instrumental in helping to guide this process and filter customer feedback to the product and marketing teams.
They are looking for a candidate that has a really keen interest in computers, technology and video.
- Familiar with video formats and encoders
- Great attitude with customers
- Great communication skills and an ability to understand and respond to customers of varying technical backgrounds
- Knowledge of SQL, Ruby and PHP would be a big plus
- Ability to troubleshoot and escalate when needed
- Attention to detail
Their customers are the number one priority. Getting them the information they need in a friendly and timely manner is crucial. They are looking for someone who has a great way with people and really likes to go above and beyond for our customers.
You will be joining a small team in London at an exciting high growth stage