We are seeking an enthusiastic and driven individual to join us as a Customer Success Support team member. This is a full time, permanent role based in Birmingham and in return, you will receive a highly competitive salary of £18,000 - £20,000 per annum.
About the company:
At InMoment, our mission is to improve the way businesses compete and thrive in the experience economy by providing experience intelligence that leads to informed action––transforming the moments that really matter to both the business and its customers.
The InMoment Experience Intelligence (XI) Platform helps some of the world’s biggest brands collect, ingest and synthesise feedback from and about the customer, employee and market, providing actionable intelligence to make business changes that deliver better experiences.
About the role:
As part of our Customer Success Support, you will cover managing inbound requests from clients regarding general programme questions and also queries from customers regarding our surveys, with some technical support required. This position will include working on regular reports and delivering projects to ensure client satisfaction.
You will join a diverse team of bright and energetic people, working to support clients to improve their Customer’s Experience. Whilst based in the Birmingham office, you’ll also work closely with colleagues in our Corporate office based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Key duties and responsibilities of the Customer Success Support include:
- Respond to internal and external requests via email and telephone, in a timely and professional manner
- Resolve queries proactively and reactively
- Work collaboratively with the wider Support team
- Produce deliverables to ensure client needs are met
- Liaise with necessary teams across the business to ensure seamless delivery of tasks
- Develop and maintain understanding of company org for escalation/delegation
- Conduct technical troubleshooting into customer issues with our platform and products
- Ensuring the company remains compliant with GDPR
Skills and experience required to join as Customer Success Support:
- Logical approach to tasks
- Excellent standard of written and verbal communication, as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to plan and prioritise tasks
- Well organised and able to work under own initiative
- Problem solver who is resourceful
- Knowledge or Understanding of GDPR/Data Protection requirements
- Hands on software troubleshooting
- Experience in the SaaS industry preferred but not essential
- Active interest in new technology
- Previous experience of working in a customer facing role preferred
- Knowledge and experience in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are preferred
If you have the curiosity, team spirit and are passionate about delivering meaningful experiences come join our team! Please click apply today to join us as part of our Customer Success Support.
We thank all those who apply, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please no phone calls and no agencies/recruiters.