Our client is a Global Technology Business with a marketing leading product portfolio and the backing of a multi-billion-dollar investment group.
As a result of continued growth and customer acquisition our client is looking to recruit a Customer Success Specialist to work within their Enterprise Customer Account Management function to proactively manage all customer account activities, drive adoption and increase revenues. You will also act as a point of escalation for contract renewals, billing queries, change requests whilst maintaining the high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop a long-lasting trusted advisor relationship with assigned accounts, customer stakeholders and certified partners.
- Ensure all client requirements and needs are delivered
- Assess customers current level of service and help customer gain greater value from the solution and services.
- Work with customers to increase their usage of the solution and drive adoption.
- Plan and organise your time effectively to allow an optimal frequency of outbound customer calls per day and to meet required contract metrics
- Proactively monitor customers ‘health’ during customer calls
- Manage contract renewal activity, where applicable
- Support sales team with upselling a tech refresh where required
- Update and Manage the Salesforce CRM tool for all of your assigned customers
- Maintain a knowledge base of product and solution feature/functionality of competitive products present
- Liaise with other internal teams to help resolve customer issues raised
- Passionate about championing and enhancing Customer Experience
- Demonstrates a drive to do the job well, doing things better and more effectively, persevering until it is completed.
- All required customer deliverables are identified, documented and communicated to enable project commitments to be met.
- Ideally 3+ years proven Customer Success and Account Management experience.
- B2B sales experience with telephone-based and virtual customer management environment.
- Experience with ROI business selling and operating expense management
- Salesforce and/or SAP system experience desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Able to work with a diverse array of people, challenging in a non-confrontational way and builds successful working relationships
- Passionate customer experience orientation with extensive experience in managing multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, change-embracing corporate culture
Basic Salary: £27,000 per annum
Benefits: Annual Bonus (Circa 10%) + Great Career Prospects
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary additional info: Great Benefits & Career Progression