Customer Success Manager – SAAS / BI Start Up. Salary from £25k - £32k Basic + Bonuses + Equity Share Scheme.
Have you worked in Customer Success or Account Management with experience of working in SAAS or Business Intelligence? Are you bright, customer focused and interested in working for a SAAS start up which is fast growing and shaking up the energy sector? If so please read on….
Our client is a SaaS start-up determined to bring data visibility to the petrol retail markets, helping business owners to make quicker and better decisions around their assets. After launching the first version of their online portal last year, the company has surpassed initial revenue expectations and is now looking to recruit for a hybridCustomer Success Manager / Account Manager to join the London based Sales team.
This is fantastic opportunity to build a career in client success and progress into a more senior role as the business grows. You will be reporting directly into the Customer Success Director and be responsible for overseeing the management of our client’s portfolio, providing product feedback and up-selling the new and innovative products the team is developing.
What would my role be?
- Be the internal customer champion ensuring a seamless and valuable customer journey
- Grow and up sell existing accounts through consultative selling techniques
- Meeting clients in face-to-face environments in both meetings and event environments
- Build strong relationships with existing customers
- On-board new customers
- Working closely with the CRO to develop Account Management processes and strategy
- Provide feedback to internal teams to improve the client experience
This would be an ideal role for a recent graduate with some Sales / Account Management experience who is looking to progress their career in Customer Success but still enjoys selling / upselling into existing accounts and forging long term client relationships.
Your Skills and Experience
- Experience in Account Management or Customer Success
- Experience of working in SAAS or Business Intelligence would be preferred
- Sales focused and enjoys working towards targets
- Strong business acumen with a customer experience first mentality
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to go the extra mile when needed
- Passionate about working for a start up
- Great attention to detail
- Personable and team focused
- Degree educated / recent graduate
Apply now for this Customer Success Manager role. For more information please call Alex at ABR Associates on: 07872 499 596 or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information. Website: www.abrassociates.co.uk
Up to £32,000 Basic + Bonuses + Equity Share Scheme