My client, a Software Vendor of a cutting edge content management system is currently seeking a Customer Success Manager to join the business on a permanent basis. The customer Success Manager will work with my client's cross-functional, multi-disciplinary teams to support customers through their on boarding process and helping them to manage the rollout of new implementations/features and functionality requirements. The Customer success Manager will be responsible for understanding customers' requirements and to support them with the rollout of any customisations that may be required. You will provide light project management through the on boarding process and provide help and ongoing assistance.
- Experience working with content management platforms – either from a implementation or integration perspective.
- Insights into usage metrics to increase user adoption
- Assistance in recognising the need for further platform customisations
- Creating specifications
- Assisting with technical pre-requisites and working with the relevant teams to ensure needs are met.
- Developing long-term and mutually successful account relationships
- Ensuring customer issues are effectively raised internally, actioned and closed off in a timely manner.
If working for a Leading, growing and innovative software provider is of interest to you, or someone you may know – please click apply now or let your friends know.