Our client is a Venture Capital backed start up in the finance sector helping to improve finances for Gig economy workers. Right now, when you're an independent worker, you miss out on a stable income, retirement savings, flexible insurance, tax support, and more. Our client is re-designing these things from the ground up.
They are on a mission to make flexible working financially secure. We do this by trusting independent workers more than anyone else, and providing them with the financial products they deserve.
Our client offers a mobile app to hourly workers to help them manage their finances. They build their financial wellbeing over time, by helping them earn more effectively, save money on tax and insurance, and build credit worthiness. The app is distributed via their company partners that hire flexible workers.
They launched our app in 2018 and work with leading companies such as Deliveroo.
This is a permanent role offering £20K - £23K based in Borough
Day-to-day activities will include…
- Supporting and developing the user community to make sure they know how to make the most of the app product, and be an advocate for it on behalf of the company
- Responding to any queries they have on the app
- Developing marketing content that educates their users about how to make the best of the app, and helps them develop financial literacy
- Working closely with the Head of Community and Product Manager to do the following:
- User success: managing and responding to user queries, and making sure their users love the app and know how to use it
- Financial education: developing their marketing content strategy (blog, social media, events), and working closely with users to help improve their financial wellbeing and literacy
- Contributing to the company growth strategy: gathering insights from their users and translating these into marketing and product initiatives
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications…
- A first or a high 2.1 (in any degree) from a top tier university (Russell Group)
- Excellent track record of creating compelling written content and getting engagement on social media
- A commitment and passion for helping underserved users better understand and benefit from their finances
- Strong communicator
- Flexible, adaptable and keen to work in a tech start up environment
What are the perks of working at this company?
- They hire people who they believe in, who are exceptionally smart, driven, and independent
- They support their teams to achieve success
- They expect you to relish this responsibility, and work hard to maintain and build upon that trust
- They treat each other respectfully, they aim for success in everything they do, they value intelligence and dedication, and they have a laugh along the way