Customer & Site Host
£17,853 - £22,149
We are working with a National Client who is recruiting for a number of Customer and Site Hosts.
The purpose of the Customer and Site Host role is to provide a courteous and efficient front of house service receiving and assisting customers and ensure the smooth operation and running of the reception area and associated meeting rooms.
- Receiving and assessing visitors and ensuring they are greeted promptly and
courteously and their immediate needs are met.
- Resolving enquiries by providing information, advice and guidance or signposting
- Record attendance of visitors in appropriate logging system and inform appropriate person of arrival.
- Log appropriate information and data.
- Ensuring that meeting rooms are set up appropriately for appointments including refreshments and equipment needs etc
- Ensuring the reception area is kept tidy and neat and the notice boards are kept up to date
- Maintaining security/safety in line with stated guidelines and office procedures,
- Reporting any facilities/maintenance issues, liaising with contractors and ensure resolution
- Dealing with customers face to face, ideally in a reception environment
- Experience of operating within an office environment and using ICT systems
- Customer Service Skills
- Managing difficult situations
- Working under pressure
- Ability to prioritise
- Using initiative and working without direct supervision
- Team working
- ICT skills
- Accurate admin skills
Due to the confidential data you will have visibility of you will be required to have a valid DBS Certificate or be prepared to apply for a DBS certificate.
If this sounds like the right role for you, please submit your application ASAP