Our Customer Services teams across the UK play a key role in our customer journey. They are the key touch point between sale and completion on every Taylor Wimpey property. They are also vital in the post completion process and ensuring our customers are comfortable and happy with their new home.
What sits behind these successful customer facing teams is a best in class training setup. With over 230 staff nationally it is important they are all inducted, trained and developed in a way that will enhance and continuously improve Taylor Wimpey’s Customer care strategy.
- Develop and manage the end-to-end lifecycle of Customer Services (CS) technical training
- Direct, co-ordinate and support all learning and development (L&D) initiatives in support of the Customer Service Strategy and the development of the customer service function within Taylor Wimpey
- Identify and implement best practice approaches to technical training across CS and other functions within Taylor Wimpey
- To assist regional business units in the delivery of customer service L&D initiatives, ensuring that the CS processes and ways of working are adopted consistently and to a high standard
- To coordinate the various internal and external parties involved in the creation, launch accreditation and management of technical training and Academies within Taylor Wimpey
- Consulting with business leaders and diagnosing individual, team and functional development needs.
- An understanding of the learning cycle, with particular emphasis on enhancing the learning experience and encouraging the wider application of knowledge and skills.
- Ability to engage with and inspire others to develop.
- Ability to instil confidence in stakeholders.
- An understanding of the change curve and how to manage change, ability to work with conflicting priorities, ability to assess risk and impact and make decision accordingly.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
You can no longer apply for this vacancy.