To provide customer service support specifically for Boston Scientific products and work in line with local sales strategies by processing customer and internal product / service orders, responding to and measuring pre-sales and post-sales product-related enquiries, complaint handling and service needs.
Responds to internal and external customer contact regarding product availability, delivery status and ad hoc queries ; strives to maintain customer goodwill by providing responsive customer service.
- Process fax, email or Electronic Document Interchange EDI orders and invoices according to customer specific requirements
- Process stock deliveries to sales representatives, as well as inventory transfers
- Monitor the complete delivery processes (e.g. Distribution centre and/or carrier)
- Arrange special deliveries on request
- Adhere to local document and record related administration policies
- Handle service complaints from internal and external customers within agreed SLA’s.
- Respond to internal and external customer queries, proactively problem solving when required within agreed SLA’s
- Measures and tracks queries to be followed up and closed off
- Builds strong internal and external customer relationships and encourages open discussions which contribute to continues improvement opportunities
- Fully understands the operational requirements of the customer in terms of delivery, procurement and stock.
- Answer incoming telephone calls to the customer service department
- Handle backorders
- Provide cover where required for all divisions.
- Order Taking Processes: Order Entry – Sales; Order Entry – Consignment (Billing / Replenishments); Price List Maintenance / Checking (Normal / Special / Contract
- Pricelist); Adjustment Processing (Sample / Good Exchange / Product Complain); Customers / Products Master Maintenance; Product Returns and Credits Notes.
- Quality: Ensure understanding of the SOP's related to Product Complaints and Field Corrective Actions; Ensure that product complaints are reported within the allowed timeframes by detecting quality related issues and acting upon them; Contribute to the timely closure of Field Corrective Actions.
- Fully knowledgeable in the company’s policies procedures and practices
- Ad hoc attendance of regional sales meetings to include presentation delivery.
- Field inventory Management to include consignment and Sales Rep Assigned inventory (SRAI). Work with sales force to achieve metrics.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service
- At least 3 years of customer service experience
- Experience of SAP or other ERP system
- Excellent telephone manner and commuication skills
- Strong analystical skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good excel knowledge
- Good understanding of supply chain
- Methodical thinker
- Strong problem solving skill
- Team player
- Able to work under own initiative
- Works well under pressure
- High degree of organisation skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Basic understanding of anatomy
Solid knowledge of the job. Applies broad knowledge of business concepts, procedures and practices and a general understanding of department fundamentals.
Performs routine and some non-routine assignments using standard methods and sequences. Makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements to set processes as directed. Assignments require limited judgment in troubleshooting proven processes.
Close to moderate supervision. Receives general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments.
Consequence of Errors
Errors may be detected and corrected but may cause moderate loss of time or customer/user dissatisfaction.
Contacts are typically with individuals within own department and occasionally with contacts outside own organization. Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data requiring some explanation or interpretation.
.Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work