Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendantwith excellent Customer Service skills required on a full-time basisfor a successful and well-established Company based in Cardiff, South Glamorgan, Wales.
BASIC SALARY: £8.35 per hour + Benefits
BENEFITS PACKAGE: Bonus Scheme, 4 Weeks Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme (with Death in Service Cover)
FULL-TIME WORKING HOURS: 40 Hours per Week, 5 days over 7 days, on a 3 weekly rota on the following shifts: 0800 – 1600 hours, 1000 – 1800 hours or 1600 – 2200 hours
LOCATION: Cardiff, South Glamorgan, Wales
KEY REQUIREMENT:A full driving licence is essential
In addition to your core duties this role will also involve a great deal of cleaning to ensure the car parking area is clean and tidy at all times. This will involve carrying out regular patrols of the car park to ensure all litter is removed and disposed of according to Company standards.
We have a fantastic new full-time job opportunity for a Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant that has excellent customer service skills.
Working as the Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendantyou will join the Company’s team in Cardiffproviding a safe and secure environment for the Company’s Customers vehicles.
Your duties for this role as the Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendantrole will mainly be patrolling the car parks on foot, cleaning the car parks including litter picking and cobwebbing, operating car parking equipment when needed, monitoring activity around the sites and helping our customers.
If this sounds like your ideal job and you would like to be considered for this position,then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant:
The successful candidate will ensure customer satisfaction whilst adhering to the Company’s strict quality standards and maintaining a clean and secure parking environment.
- Ensure satisfied customers through polite, hospitable and cooperative interaction. Resolving any queries and proving help when needed
- Constantly provide and ensure a clean and safe environment for customers and colleagues and general working conditions by operating all cleaning procedures to quality standards
- Conduct visible, regular patrols to maintain a clean, safe and healthy operating environment
- Complete all administrative and cash handling tasks accurately and on time
- Ensure all car park and office equipment is working and taking corrective action when equipment is faulty
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role is essential
- Have a flexible can-do attitude to work
- Previous cash handling experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Conversant with Microsoft office applications including Word and Excel
- A full driving licence is essential
This role will be subject to a DBS check
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work inCardiff, South Glamorgan, Wales. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awdonline | http://www.awdo.co.uk
+ Bonus Scheme + Benefits